My Big Wipe Clean Numbers – Here’s a simple solution to the introduction of number formation. Bright, bold illustration makes learning fun and easy for preschoolers who want to get ready for kindergarten. Simple instructions, minimal text, colourful images and easy-to-follow activities build confidence and allow clear demonstration of progression. Wipe-off pages mean kids can practise, again and again, learning number writing skills. So get back to basics with these early introductions to writing skills. Wire stitched, wipe-clean book and pen AGES: 3+
Highlights: Includes wipe-clean pen in blister. Write-on, wipe-off pages encourage repeat attempts and help to refine motor skills. Big, bold graphics keep kids engaged. Promotes letter recognition. Learning symbols used to identify key skills. Helpful hints for parents.
- Helps children develop key first numeracy skills.
- Supports the National Curriculum.
- Hundreds of fun activities to do again and again.
- Gently encouraging instructions make learning fun.
- Teaches: Counting, Addition, Number Bonds, Sequences, Number Patterns
Also available: My Big Wipe Clean Letters A B C