Pull and Play Let’s Be Safe – Little Kangaroo and her friends feel ready to do things by themselves. Little Croc wants to go down the steps. Little Cat wants to get out of her high chair. But do they know the safe way to do things? In this reassuring book, the grown-ups show their little ones how to be safe and why it’s important.
Includes pull-tabs that change the pictures on every spread.
Supports: Children will recognize feelings and situations similar to their own.
Encourages: With gentle nudging, children are guided to do what they want to do, but in a safe way.
Empowers: Using pull-tabs to change the pictures, children realize they are in control.
• Features interactive pull-tabs that control the changing scenes, empowering children to apply newly learned knowledge to their own experience
• Bright illustrations bring the story to life and help young readers connect with the message
• Durable board book is just the right size for little hands to hold
The Pull and Play Books™ series offers toddlers support and encouragement through familiar childhood experiences. The adorable interactive books cover many growth milestones, including bedtime, bath time, sibling relationships, sharing, manners, feelings, and more. Using pull-tabs to change the pictures, children are inspired to learn and grow.
• Great family read-aloud books
• Books for baby to 3 years old