If I Were an Astronaut –
- Inclusive illustration reflects diversity and ability
- Encourages interaction and movement
- Stimulates discussion between you and your child
- Original fiction with beautifully detailed artwork scenes
- Ideal for reading aloud to young children
- Thick paper to help little hands turn more easily
Introducing “If I were an astronaut,” a delightful 16-page paperback book that will ignite the imaginations of children aged 2 and up! This charming book is the perfect starting point for young space enthusiasts, offering an inclusive and engaging experience that invites kids to embark on an exciting astronaut adventure.
In this beautifully illustrated book, young readers will discover the wonders of space and get a taste of what it’s like to be an astronaut. They can let their imaginations soar as they explore the mysteries of the cosmos and mimic the actions of real astronauts. From floating gracefully in zero gravity to donning a spacesuit, children will be inspired to dream big and reach for the stars.
“If I were an astronaut” is not just a standalone book; it’s the first installment in a captivating 4-book series that will take kids on various imaginative journeys. Each book in the series offers a unique adventure, making learning about space and science an enjoyable and interactive experience for young minds.