My Big Touch-and-Feel Concepts Book – There’s much to see, touch, and discover! Discover interactive learning fun for little hands: Colors, shapes, numbers, and opposites are the building blocks that help children learn about the world around them. In this multi-sensory volume, filled with bright and appealing illustrations, children will learn to name and identify various concepts and the objects that represent them. It’s the perfect baby shower gift!
• Contains 60 textures that will keep little minds and little fingers engaged through every page
• Features many objects familiar in a young child’s world
• Xavier Deneux’s chic, bold style and insightful grasp of what makes younger children think, connect, and smile has resulted in over 100 critically lauded books
This generously oversized volume of My Big Touch-and-Feel Concepts Book helps young readers build vocabulary and develop picture and word associations.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for kids ages 0–3
• Books for preschool children
There are no reviews yet.