Touch! My Big Touch-and-Feel Word Book (Touch-and-Feel Books) – Discover interactive learning fun for little hands: Child development specialists have shown that children learn best when they acquire knowledge through multiple senses. Not only sight and sound, but touch as well, are critical elements in their development. Children love learning to name objects, and they are in for a multisensory treat with this big interactive book. It is the perfect baby shower gift!
• Contains 150 words and 30 touch-and-feel elements that will keep little minds and little fingers engaged through every page
• Features many things familiar in a young child’s world, like a soft blanket, the smooth skin of a dolphin, and a rough-textured sack
• Xavier Deneux’s chic, bold style and insightful grasp of what makes younger children think, connect, and smile has resulted in over 100 critically lauded books
This generously oversized volume of Touch! My Big Touch-and-Feel Word Book helps young readers build vocabulary and develop picture and word associations.
• Great family read-aloud book
• Books for kids ages 1–4
• Books for preschool and kindergarten children