Who Does What? A Slide-and-Learn Book – Who gathers honey? Who designs clothes? Who makes lunch for students? So many jobs can be found in this delightful and satisfying sliding panel format for preschoolers. The 36 panels feature jobs in various settings: in the orchestra, at the market, at school, and more! Each new spread offers clues to the right responses and provides bite-size information. Slide the panels to reveal the answers. It’s match-and-learn fun for preschoolers!
Discover match-and-learn fun for preschoolers. It’s a wildly informative adventure that little ones will enjoy time and time again!
• Sliding panels of careers the people who do them make a delightful and satisfying format for preschool fun!
• Each new spread offers clues to the right responses and provides bite-size information about each job
• Features vibrant and captivating illustrations by Camille Tisserand
Fans of Who Lives Where? and The Human Body will love the interactive learning found in Stephanie Babin’s Who Does What?
• Great family read-aloud book
• Ideal for travelling and learning on the go
• Books for 3–5 years old
• Books for preschool and kindergarten students