Landfills across India see over 80 crore Rakhis being dumped into them within a week of the festival. These Rakhis are made of toxic material and colours and aren’t biodegradable.
Our Eco-friendly Plantable Rakhi is carbon-negative and comes in a beautiful and eco-friendly packaging. This eco rakhi has plantable buds in the centre that grows into a plant when disposed!
Take this step towards a greener and cleaner Mother Earth by going Eco-friendly this Raksha Bandhan.
Eco-friendly Plantable Rakhi Kit with Seeds includes:
1) Plantable Rakhi – The yellow centre is a seed bomb with Tulsi plant seeds and the thread too is made of paper, making this a completely biodegradable rakhi made only of paper and seeds.
2) Roli (red/vermilion colour) in a biodegradable capsule
3) Chawal (rice) in a biodegradable capsule
4) Instructions sheet with planting instructions for the Rakhi
Pot the seed bomb in a pot and watch a lovely plant sprout in a couple of weeks. Ensure lots of sunlight and water daily.
Rakhi + Roli & Chawal Solo Kits:
Rakhi + Cocohusk Planter and Cocopeat Kits:
- Plantable Rakhi with Seeds and Planter Pot for Kids
- Plantable Rakhi with Seeds and Planter Pot for Adults
Rakhi + Roli, Chawal, Cocohusk Planter, Cocopeat, Mini Postcard Kits Classic Kits:
Get ready for Rakshabandhan 2021, which will come on 22 August 2021.
Gift your siblings this eco-friendly Rakhi Kit for Rakshabandhan 2021 and enjoy a greener and safe celebration!