Rakhi with Plantable Seeds and Planter Pot Star Shape isris to dispatch.
Landfills across India see over 80 crore Rakhis being dumped into them within a week of the festival. These Rakhis are made of toxic material and colours and aren’t biodegradable.
Our Eco-friendly Plantable Rakhis with Seeds are carbon-negative, comes in a beautiful and eco-friendly packaging with a seed cluster in the center that grows into a plant when disposed!
Take this step towards a greener and cleaner Mother Earth by going Eco-friendly this Raksha Bandhan.
Rakhi with Plantable Seeds and Planter Pot for Kids, includes:
1) Rakhi – The star-shaped centre is a seed bomb with Tulsi (holy basil) plant seeds, with a paper thread, this biodegradable seed rakhi is completely made of handmade paper and seeds
2) Cocohusk planter – Use this as a pot to grow your rakhi or seed pencil into a plant
3) Coco-peat Disk – Water this till this bloats and fills the coco husk planter. This acts as a replacement for mud. Expands with water to become soil-like and retains water 50% longer than soil does.
4) Instructions sheet with planting instructions for the Rakhi
Pot the coco-peat disk in the cocohusk planter pot and water it till it fills the pot. Plant this eco rakhi along with the seeds under a thin layer of the cocopeat and watch a lovely plant sprout in a couple of weeks. Ensure lots of sunlight and water daily.
This kit does not include the seed pencil, roli-chawal and postcard.
Rakhi + Roli & Chawal Solo Kits:
Rakhi + Cocohusk Planter and Cocopeat Kits:
- Rakhi with Plantable Seeds and Planter Pot for Kids
- Rakhi with Plantable Seeds and Planter Pot for Adults
Rakhi + Roli, Chawal, Cocohusk Planter, Cocopeat, Mini Postcard Kits Classic Kits: