Landfills across India see over 80 crore Rakhis being dumped into them within a week of the festival. These Rakhis are made of toxic material and colours and aren’t biodegradable.
Our Eco-friendly Seed Lumba for Bhabhi Solo Kit is carbon-negative, comes in a beautiful and eco-friendly packing and grows into a plant when disposed!
Take this step towards a greener and cleaner Mother Earth by going Eco-friendly this Rakshabandhan.
Lumba for Bhabhi Solo Kit Eco-friendly and Plantable, includes:
1) Bhabhi Lumba – 2 round balls are seed bombs with Carrot plant seeds, has a handmade paper origami, with a paper thread, this biodegradable rakhi is completely made of handmade paper
2) Seed pencil with tomato seeds
3) Instructions sheet
4) Reusable box made of recycled paper
Pot the ball shaped seed bombs and the back of the seed pencil in 2 separate pots and watch 2 lovely plants sprout in a couple of weeks. Ensure lots of sunlight and water daily.
Other Options available are:
- Seed Rakhi Classic Kit for Adults
- Seed Rakhi Classic Kit for Kids
- Seed Rakhi Classic Lumba Kit for Bhabhi
- Seed Rakhi Luxury Kit for Kids with Adult Rakhi
- Seed Rakhi Luxury Kit with Adult Rakhi & Bhabhi Lumba
- Seed Rakhi Luxury Kit with 2 Adult Rakhis
Get ready for Rakshabandhan 2021, which will come on 22 August 2021.
Gift your siblings this eco-friendly Rakhi Kit for Rakshabandhan 2021 and enjoy a greener and safe celebration!